Based out of Montreal, Quebec Boutique Karma is an awesome Canadian shop on Etsy. The shop is run by Tara who is a mother of two little toddlers. It's not surprising that Tara loves to sew as she comes from a family of women who sew, including her grandmother and mother. She plans and sews all projects herself in her smoke free home.
Boutique Karma offers aromatherapy eye pillows, casserole carriers, coasters, crayon roll ups, hot mat sets, and bobo packs in the greatest designer fabric combinations. I personally have three sets of coasters and I love them! They are really unique and funky. Tara really has an eye for nice fabric.
Boutique Karma has generously offered to donate a bobo packs to a lucky winner. Each BoBo pack measures 5X5 inches and is filled with flaxseed, some lentils and lavender. You can use the pack is best when used cold out of the freezer. It ships with a ziploc bag for storage.
1. Stop by Boutique Karma on Etsy and tell us about something that you like. (this one is mandatory)
(while you are there you can heart her shop for an extra entry)
2. Follow Snugnluv's blog. (1 entry)
3. Join Snugnluv on Twitter. (1 entry)
4. Join Boutique Karma on Twitter (1 entry)
5. Become a fan of Boutique Karma on facebook. (1 entry)
6. Tweet, email, or spread the news about our giveaway. (1 entry per day)
Contest ends December 7th. Open to US and Canada.