Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Soft Baby Blocks

I love soft baby blocks. They are perfect for little babies and work well when you have a toddler around too. If they "accidentally" get thrown everyone stays safe and we can avoid little tears.

For a while now I've been looking at patterns and then I found this one at All People Quilts. The templates for the letters and illustrated instructions are provided here. It looks very simple and uses 5" squares. The letters are optional, so you don't have to do the fusible web, letter applique part and I think I might use Amy Butler fabric instead. :) What a great gift.

3 comments:

  1. How cute! I think Amy Butler fabrics would be gorgeous for these little blocks!
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete