Monday, September 7, 2009

Oliver's Labels Review Discount



Recently, I was lucky enough to be sent a sample of Oliver's Labels for review. They couldn't have come at a better time, as I am returning to work and my oldest daughter will be spending some time at day care. I wanted to label her clothing, but wasn't thrilled about the ide of writing on her clothing and shoes with permanent marker. I like to pass her clothes on to others or trade
them in, which is tricky when they are defaced with marker.

As a teacher and a parent I have to say that these labels are wonderful. Over 35 themed designs are available in full color/colour. I chose the Rococo and was very pleased with the quality and brightness of the labels.

Waterproof labels, clothing labels, safety bags, bag tags, and gift labels are among their products. Oliver's labels also offers an option exclusive to their company called Found It. This is a tracking system, so that if any of your items are lost they offer a free online lost and found system which identifies your item through the code. They offer numerous packages at various price points.

The personalized labels were shipped very quickly and I was notified when they were on the way. Great customer service and an excellent product have made this fast growing Canadian company stand out from others. There is even a fundraising option for schools.

10% discount for Snugnluv readers. Just enter the code oliversfriends. In addition, Oliver's labels is offering free shipping on all orders over $30.

Oliver's Labels
www.oliverslabels.com
www.oliverslabelsblog.com
600 The East Mall, P.O. Box 11552 Toronto, Ontario M9B 4B1 Toll Free: 1-800-398-2060
*I provide reviews strictly for interest and am not part of an affiliate program.

1 comment:

  1. The screenshots looked decent. I am hoping I can get one soon. And hey, they where made from Canada making it a more promising buy. I love Canadians! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete