Monday, May 25, 2009

Toddler/Baby Bracelet








Hey Everyone.  My very first jewelry listing. I'm so excited.  This was inspired by my toddler. Bringing home a new baby is an exciting time in the life of a family.  The excitement, emotions, and joy are in high gear.  I wanted to make my oldest daughter feel like she was special and so I thought about making her something very special. In fact, 
she helped pick the beads and made it with me. Something just for her, that the baby didn't have.  Jewelry!!!  She loves her special bracelet and now she has a keepsake that will last forever.  

Glass beads, Swarovski crystals, lead free toggles.  Now available in my Etsy shop.  $12.99 intro price.  

I've also ordered BIG SIS and LIL SIS charms to personalize a set for both children!

O.k.  My mom said I have to make Grandma/Granddaughter sets too.  I do what my mom tells me, so the charms for that are on order too. haha

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I gave you the "Lovely Blog" award :) Come check it out! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete