XOXO Cupcake is a really great boutique shop on Etsy that opened December of 2008. Everything in the shop is designed and made by the shop's creative owner Cindy. Accessories, wallets and cardholders, and hairbands are among the unique items that Cupcake offers. Custom orders are accepted as well.
In addition to Cupcake on Etsy, Cindy has a storefront in Bloor West Village, Toronto. Periwinkle on Bloor is a boutique that stocks items from local designers. It's a community based venue where the items are handmade, hand selected, and one of a kind. She is an avid supporter of Do It Yourself designers, artists and entrepreneurs. Stop by if you are in town and help support handmade!
Cindy has generously offered to donate one of her handmade hairbands (valued $25-40) to one of our readers. You can choose one from her Etsy shop.
1. Stop by XOXOCupcake on Etsy and tell us about something that you like. (this one is mandatory)
(while you are there you can heart her shop for an extra entry)
2. Follow Snugnluv's blog. (1 entry)
3. Join Snugnluv on Twitter. (1 entry)
4. Stop by Periwinkle Website and tell us about an artist that you like. (1 entry)
5. Tweet, email, or spread the news about our giveaway. (1 entry per day)
6. Follow Periwinkleshop or Cupcakellc on twitter. (1 entry each)
Please make sure you leave a comment for each of the above and an email address so that we can reach you.The winner will have 48 hours to respond by email once he/she has been notified or another winner will be chosen by the random number generator. Winners will be chosen on December 5th, 2009. Open to Canada and the US.